| Sleeping in our bed after getting sick in hers |
| Whats for dinner? |
We finally headed back out on Sunday. I was still feeling kinda yucky but we needed to get back on the road. I heard from Kari on Monday that Jay had come down with what we had on Sunday night. All I can say is...."I'm SO VERY sorry!" :(
Needless to say Elaina was very happy to be back in her crib and so were mommy and daddy! :) Elaina still wasn't eating right and on Tuesday vomited again and also on Wednesday. I finally took her to the Dr's on Wed. and she just felt it was taking Elaina awhile for her stomach to adjust. I'm happy to report that was the last time she vomited. (Mommy's happy too because the last time cost me dry cleaning our king comforter) On top of all this, we discovered Elaina is getting her two top teeth. They are slowly but surely coming in. So between not eating for stomach issues and teething, being sick, and drooling like crazy we added another fun "parent moment" to our resume! Without going into the gory details...Elaina ended up with an impacted bowel that we had to deal with. A lovely story I will be SURE to pass on to any future suitors! :) I also have been under the weather due to sinus issues and sore throats etc... I'm hoping that we are all finally on the mend and that this new week will bring health to the Pugh household!
Elaina is now 8 1/2 months old. She was 19lbs 6oz but lost some weight due to the sickness and on Wed was 18lbs 4oz. She is just shy of 29" long and and 18" head. She is not crawling yet and doesn't even really get on her hands and knees. She is starting to move around more then she had been which leads to a lot of face plants etc... I'm happy to put her down in one place and her still be there when I get back.
We had a break the other day from all the issues and I took a moment to snap a few pics. Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment