Wednesday, October 27, 2010

3 months old


Pic credits go to Aunt Naomi

So Elaina turned 3 months old yesterday.  I truly can't believe it!  She brings such joy into our lives.  Her little coos and smiles....melts our heart and makes us laugh.  We are starting to get into the rhythm of life.  For the last few days she has been sleeping from 11pm-7am.  This makes me SOOOO happy and Ben not so happy since he has to get up earlier then he'd like too.  We have a deal.  If Elaina wakes 5:50 or earlier I take the feeding.  If its basically 6AM or later..Ben takes the feeding.  Seems to be more and more days were she is sleeping to at least 6am or later! Problem is....Ben would like to keep sleeping! :)  He also puts her in her crib before he leaves and gives me the moniter.  I'm ashamed to say it but Elaina has been letting me sleep to 10am!  Some days I even wake and have to wake HER up.  I'm not complaining as long as she sleeps well at night!
She is growing like a weed.  We tried to measure her the other day and it looks like she is almost 25" and weighs about 13lbs8oz.  We have a check up next tuesday so we'll get to know for sure.

This past weekend we took a walk around the lake at cowan's gap.  Elaina could have cared less for the beautiful fall colors but we enjoyed it while she took a nap as we strolled.



First family "arm" shot

Snoozing the whole walk




I love the "gap"!

Judy meeting Elaina


Yesterday Elaina visited Whitetail for the first time.  Everyone was loving on her and she was loving it too!

Lordwilling, it will be the first of many many visits to whitetail through the years.  Daddy and mommy are praying that she loves skiing just as much as they do!

Elaina liked Melissa a LOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment